We determine how your local conditions are impacted by the rest of the world. Then we work closely with you to leverage your assets and reach your economic growth and diversification goals. At AngelouEconomics, we’re pioneers in economic development, constantly creating innovative tools for analysis, evaluation, and strategic development. With an equal emphasis on implementation assistance, you can be sure that plans are implemented and you get the results you need.
AngelouEconomics helped me define New Mexico’s industry clusters but then went many steps further with a marketing plan, contact lists and assistance is setting up strategic meetings. All in all, an impressive effort. AngelouEconomics is a well-rounded firm that excels in strategic development ranging from marketing plans and cluster analyses to economic impact reports for recruitment.
President/CEO Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corporation
Former Cabinet Secretary of Economic Development, State of New Mexico
Services found within strategic economic development can include:
- Economic Development Strategy ranging from master plans to comprehensive economic development strategies
- Stakeholder Engagement collects resident and business perception data and generate project buy-in
- Market Analysis details the competitive strengths, the marketable assets, and the development challenges unique to your community
- SWOT Analysis to gauge Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Resource and Asset Mapping
- Retail Gap Analysis gives insight into the supply and demand of more than 35 retail sectors
- Target Industry Analysis including identification of niche and market segmentation, cluster analysis, and benchmarking
- Occupational Analysis identifies the primary occupations required for targeted industry sectors, as well as the education and salary requirements for each
- Cost of Operational Analysis benchmarking the detailed costs associated with the business operations of targeted industry sectors
- Labor Assessment & Workforce Analysis provides a deep evaluation of the adequacy and competitiveness of your community’s most important asset
- Organizational Analysis benchmarks your organization to leading competitors and to those considered to be “the best in the business” and provides an in-depth evaluation of your organization’s structure, funding and effectiveness
- Reverse Site Selection puts your community and your organization through the paces of a live inquiry, site visit, and evaluation by an actual site selection professional
- Incentives Analysis/Benchmarking evaluates the adequacy and appropriateness of a city, region, or state’s incentive tools and policies with an emphasis on ensuring competitiveness while conserving public resources
- Business Recruitment Strategy
- Site Locator’s Scorecard helps clients to see their community from the standpoint of a site locator or a corporate user
- Performance Metrics development and measurement of success and progress over time
- Implementation Support Services
AngelouEconomics has worked with numerous professional and business associations in building dozens of unique economic impact studies among other types of projects including site selection projects as well as strategic economic development projects. Some projects have examined the effects of statewide policy measures, such as the Texas Bathroom Bill or ban on Sanctuary Cities. Other projects have measured the contribution of member networks in terms of jobs, wages, and total economic output. Like this study for Prospera, a nonprofit organization which specializes in providing bilingual assistance to Hispanic entrepreneurs in Florida. Economic impact studies are effective tools for quantifying and illustrating the value of individual professional and business associations. They are versatile, as they can illustrate the value or impact of a specific policy or quantify the economic contribution of your members to the local, regional, and nationwide economies.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org